Smartphone cameras can not only click pictures but also can do so much more. Google and Apple have recently integrated features that allow you to copy text from images on your phone. We’ll show how to copy text from photos on your Android or iPhone.
Also, read | [Working] Trick to Translate Text on Android Without Copy Paste
Copy Text From Pictures
You can use Google and Apple’s Photos to copy text from the pictures that are saved on your phone gallery. For both, please read the following steps.
Using Google Photos
If you don’t have the Google Photos app installed on your phone, download it from Google Play Store. Google Lens has been integrated into this app. It can copy text from photos and much more. The steps are below:
1. Open the Google Photos app for your phone.
2. Next, go to the photo you wish to copy text.
3. Tap on the Google Lens icon in the menu below, just before you click the delete icon.
4. Tap on the image again to see the three lines below the lens layout. Tap on it.
5. Tap on the Text icon to open the next menu. Next, select “Select All” from the menu below.
6. Tap on “Copy text” in the next menu.
That’s all. You can also copy and listen to the text on Google.
Also, read | How to Solve Math Problems Using Google Lens
Using Apple Photos
With iOS 15, Apple introduced a couple of new features in its Photos app and one of them is “Visual Lookup”. The “Visual Lookup” feature can be used to identify text in a photo and copy it.
1. Open Apple Photos on your iPhone.
2. You’ll see the scanner icon at bottom if the Photos app detects any text on your phone.
3. Highlight the text. To open the select tool, tap and hold it.
4. You can drag and choose more text if necessary.
5. A floating toolbar with options such as “Copy HTML6” will then appear. Click on “Copy”, and that’s it.
You can then copy this feature to any place.
This is how to copy text from photos using your Android phone or iPhone. Stay tuned for more tips and tricks like this.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.
Satyendra Pal Singh,https://gadgetstouse.com/blog/2021/09/20/copy-text-from-pictures/