Sometimes we come across an ad on Facebook that is relevant to us but we do not need that product or service right then. It becomes difficult to locate the ad later, as we have stopped browsing Facebook. You can view your most recently viewed ads by Facebook if you have the app installed on your smartphone.
Also, read | 6 Ways to Clean Up Your Facebook News Feed Without Unfriending People
See Recently Viewed Ads on Facebook
There is a setting in Facebook known as ‘Recent Ad activity’ that lets you see the ads that you recently clicked or liked on your phone. This is how you can check it on both Android and iOS.
1. Tap on the hamburger menu in the upper right corner of the Facebook app.
2. After scrolling down, click on “Settings & Privacy”.
3. Tap on “Recent Ad Activity” in the settings page.
4. The next page will display all ads you have seen on Facebook.
That’s it. Save ads and find them later by clicking on the “Saved” tab. Click on the “Save” button under any ad to save it.
1. Tap on the hamburger icon at the bottom of the Facebook app for iPhone.
2. After scrolling down a bit, click on “Settings & Privacy”.
3. Tap on “Recent Ad Activity” on the next page. You will see all ads on the next page. From there, you can save them or click again to view them.
Bonus: Hide Ads
There is also a bonus tip here for you. You can choose to hide ads from future advertisements by using the same settings as above. Here’s how it works:
1 Access the same page via “Settings & Privacy”.
2. From there, select “Recent Ad Activity”.
3. When the ads open, tap the three dots menu to the right of the ad you wish to hide.
4. Select “Hide post” from the menu. That’s it.
The particular ad will be hidden from your timeline. Here’s how to reduce the number of personalized ads on Facebook.
This is how you can view the most viewed ads on Facebook for Android and iOS. Stay tuned for more tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.
Satyendra Pal Singh,https://gadgetstouse.com/blog/2021/09/14/see-recently-viewed-ads-facebook/